Chief Financial Officer
We need someone who’ll manage Orijtech Inc’s finances and coordinate between all the divisions, file reports, deal with compliance, help us with hedging risk. They should have the highest sense of ethics to keep us honest and avoid all nefarious behavior. Ideally someone who understands financial engineering as well as risk management plus the concepts of margin of safety. Ideally they should have eaten up a whole lot of 10-Ks and 10-Qs and should be able to explain how and why the US EXIM bank exists and why it is important.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA with excellent technical accounting skills, with a detailed understanding of GAAP standards.
- Experience working with Major ERPs is a plus.
- Project management skills including attention to detail and ability to prioritize high priority tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage cross-functional initiatives and engage with strategic partners.
- Collaborate with business units on cross-functional projects.
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements, account analysis, etc.
- Support the preparation of 10-Q and 10-K financial statements and footnote disclosures.
- Identify areas for system improvement and assist or lead system automation and implementation projects