We need someone who’ll do due diligence for our ventures and investments, examine trends and can build relationships with both public and private companies. Ideally you should have eaten up a whole lot of 10-Ks and 10-Qs and have past experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and corporate strategy.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Sales Finance, data modeling, or corporate strategy.
- Experience using any programming or scripting languages such as Python to automate the process of extraction, and transformation of raw data.
- Solid quantitative, written skills, with the ability to be innovative, organized, and thorough.
- Collaborate with business units on cross-functional projects.
- Perform activities to support the organization’s financial health, including financial planning, performance reporting, forcasting and modeling.
- Identify areas for improving organizational design, and system improvement and assist or lead system automation and implementation projects.