Security Incident Response (IR)
Our work is used by numerous high value assets all around the world. High value assets require high value security; Security Incident Response (IR) requires smart, honest and out of the box technical thinking for us to deal with security incidents responsibly.
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of Security Incident Response
- Ability to examine bug and vulnerability reports then coordinate with security engineers
- Ability to distill hard technical concepts into simple clear reports
- Participation in a Capture The Flag (CTF) competition is more desirable
- Ability to read through lots of code
- Experience with distributed systems and consensus protocols is desired but can be learnt on the job
- Experience having dealt with at least 6 CVEs
- Experience managing and coordinating security teams
About the job
This role will involve examining bug and vulnerabilities for us and our customers. You’ll work with our software and security engineers to coordinate reports and fixes. You’ll liase with our customers, stakeholders and incident managers. You need to think outside the box and exercise constraint to properly classify vulnerabilities plus responses responsibly.